Project: Central Gippsland Institute of Tafe Traralgon(CGIT)
Business: SLAP Architects
Architect: Angus McKay
Photography: Supplied by SLAP Architects
“I have used Quartz Carpet on a previous project and was impressed by the product. The following points influenced my decision to use Quartz Carpet in this particular project:
- Seamless surface
- Quartz Carpet has a uniform appearance but still has a subltle texture
- Quieter to walk on then tiles
- Greater slip rating then polished tiles
- Quartz Carpet does not easily scratch in high traffic areas as do tiles and other surfaces
- Can be applied at the end of the project therefore, not requiring protection during construction process
- It is reasonably quick to apply”.
Quartz Carpet is the internationally recognized leader in colored quartz and resin bonded surfaces and works with architects, interior designers and contractors throughout North America on innovative projects of all sizes.
Our team of expert design consultants are on hand to provide you with detailed consultations to achieve the perfect finish every time. Our technicians provide the best project based solutions on budget every time.
Quartz Carpet’s flooring professionals provide inspections and customized solutions tailored specifically to your project, focusing on minimal downtime & aesthetic appeal.
Call us today for a complimentary consultation on your project.